With a few cellophane bags and sheets of fancy paper you can whip up beautiful Easter gifts in no time.
Visit a scrapbooking shop for a huge variety of papers, or take a look in department or art stores as they often sell them too.
Bags like these are so easy to make and you can fill them with different treats. But why stop at Easter, by changing the template and fillings you can create fun party bags too
You will need:
Cellophane confectionery bags (available from craft stores, packaging or gourmet kitchenware suppliers)
Double sided tape
Chocolate foil covered eggs
1. Print out the bunny pattern then transfer this onto a piece of cardboard to create a sturdy template. You can keep this for when you want to make more bags
2. Next, fill the cellophane bag just under half way with chocolate eggs then fold the top down twice, creating a neat fold. Squeeze out excess air and staple the bag closed
3. Measure the height and width of the bag, then transfer these measurements to the paper. Cut a strip from the paper the same width as the bag and about two and a quarter times the height
4. Loop the paper loosely around the cellophane bag then make a neat fold at the top. Position the bunny template on the front of the bag, then, keeping the template in position lay the paper down flat and trace around it. Cut out the bunny with a craft knife
5. Using the double sided tape, position and stick the cellophane bag to the back of the paper so the eggs can be seen through the bunny window. Loop the paper back around and tape down the flap at the top
6. Using the hole punch, create two holes and thread through a ribbon and tie in a bow